Your subconscious mind is your friend. It is the operating system of the mind, your internal powerhouse that exits beyond the awareness of the conscious mind.
The prime directives of the Subconscious Mind are: –
1. Stores memories
2. Makes associations and learns quickly
3. Organises your memories
4. Represses memories with attached, unresolved negative emotion.
5. May keep the repressed memories for resolution
6. Runs the body
7. Preserves the body
8. Is the domain of the emotions
9. Is a highly moral being
10. Enjoys serving, needs clear orders to follow
11. Controls and maintains all perceptions
12. Is symbolic
13. Takes everything personally
14. Does not process negatives
15. It has the answer to all your questions
16. The subconscious sees in pictures and images.
“Remind yourself frequently that the healing power is in your subconscious mind” – J.Murphy
The subconscious mind is the power house for change and awareness. It is that part of your mind of which you are not conscious, right now. Yet is runs the crucial systems of your body, stores all your memories and is the domain of your emotions. Building rapport with this part of your mind will connect you to a source of miraculous energy and provides a pathway to your higher self.
“The possibilities of creative effort connected with the subconscious mind are stupendous and imponderable. They inspire awe”
– Napoleon Hill